Upcoming Informational Webinar | Register Today
You are invited to join The Center for Legal Studies on Wednesday, June 10 at noon CST to learn more about the Victim Advocacy in a (free) informational session.
Our Business Development Director, Stephanie Elio will discuss:
1. Career outlook and growth for victim advocates
2. An overview of how CLS works with accredited college and university partners
3. Course pricing and payment options
4. Course materials and textbooks
5. Instructor and peer/student interactions
Have your questions answered: there will be 15 minutes dedicated to Q&A, so please bring your questions. If you are unable to attend the webinar at this date and time, please still register and we will send out the recorded webinar for you to view.
Why is the Victim Advocacy Course Right for You?
Appropriate job-skills training will prepare you to work in a variety of industries, from law offices and government agencies to law enforcement and non-profit organizations.
Distance learning with expert instructor-led programming offers independent study while promoting connectivity with other students in your area.
Certificates are awarded by accredited educational partners at 160+ schools nationwide so you receive your training from the school of your choice.
The certificate course is competitively priced at $995 for a 7-week online session.
Take the Next Step - Enroll and Get Started
- Select the institution from which you would like to receive your course certificate.
- Decide which session start date works best with your schedule.
- Review the required course materials and syllabus.
- Complete the registration process.
The Victim Advocacy Certificate Course is your path to a rewarding career. Let’s take the first step together.