Posted March 4, 2021
Medical Records Clerk and Receptionist (CO)
Denver law firm seeks a Medical Records Clerk & Receptionist. Must be available to start
This job will start at 30 hours per week for 6 months (M-F from 8-3). Following the 6 months probationary period, the position will transition to full-time employment (M-F from 8-5).
- Request, review and organize medical records.
- Draft detailed medical records summaries.
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Provide confidential administrative support to attorneys and paralegals.
- Prepare documents and correspondence (requires knowledge of legal terminology and document formats, such as briefs, motions, pleadings, etc.).
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or oversee files, correspondence, databases, records, certificates and/or other documents.
- Coordinate meetings and appointments for attorneys and clients.
- Receive clients and visitors.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates.
- Approximately 3+ years on the job experience necessary (ideally in the field of medical
records and personal injury).
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time
Interested applicants may email their resume and a cover letter to [email protected].