Posted May 18, 2017
Legal Secretary (Litigation Section)
- Assist attorney(s) with document preparation by providing transcription and proofreading of legal documents and correspondence.
- Maintain calendar, to include but not limited to, scheduling and arranging travel, appointments, depositions, hearings, meetings, speaking engagements and events.
- Assist with trial preparation as directed by attomey(s) and paralegal(s)
- Clerical duties to include but not limited to, opening and routing of mail, typing, record keeping, filing, copying, time entry and scanning.
- Coordinate and track archiving of completed files with facilities department.
- Timely file pleadings and other documents.
- Assist with document control of all physical and electronic files.
- Provide documentation to clients and other stakeholders.
- Serve as backup to other secretaries in the firm when necessary.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com