Posted July 27, 2020
Personal Injury Intern (CA)
The Law Offices of Ainbinder & Pratt would like to add a part-time personal injury intern to our team. Our team is committed to ensuring injured people receive full justice. We represent individuals involved in motor vehicle collisions, dog bites, pedestrian accidents, and wrongful death claims.
Ainbinder and Pratt is a small office, so teamwork and professionalism among the office staff is crucial. This is an unpaid internship.
Your goal as legal intern is to work with your assigned attorney(s) and case manager to:
- Review and summarize medical evidence
- Draft settlement demand letters
- Create settlement packages
- Work with insurance adjusters and medical providers
- Draft complaints to file in court
- Drafting opposition to MSJ
- Drafting Motions (Compel, Quash, For Protective Order)
- Drafting Motion in Limine and other pre-trial motions
- Trial skills and post-trial motion drafting skills is a plus
- Assist with drafting and compiling discovery responses
- Accompany attorneys to court and depositions (virtually)
The ideal candidate:
- Currently be attending law school.
- Dedicate at least 10 – 15 hours per week.
- Has access to internet to communicate virtually.
- Have an interest in personal injury law.
If this opportunity appeals to you, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Your cover letter should include why you are interested in the personal injury field.