Posted October 15, 2020
Family Law Legal Assistant (OK)
Ball Morse Lowe PLLC is looking for a highly motivated family law legal assistant.
Responsibilities include assisting an expanding metro law firm in day-to-day operations, specifically in our Oklahoma City family law practice group.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, vision, dental insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Duties include answering phones, assisting in organizational matters, proofing documentation, drafting pleadings, preparing mailings, working with the family law team to maintain their client matters and docketing.
Candidates must have the following:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding the procedures associated with the field and court procedures is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a group setting, as well as with self-directed tasks
- Initiative and teamwork
- Strong verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Please submit all resumes, cover letters, and references to [email protected].