Posted October 17, 2017
Nurse (RN) Strategist (Tucson, AZ)
Are you frustrated with EMR’s like Epic and Cerner and ready to step away from bedside nursing? Do you thrive in a learning environment? Are you motivated by success and advancement opportunities? If so, join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team!
Elite Medical Experts is currently hiring motivated and business-minded nurses to work at their Tucson-based office in a career focused at the intersection of medicine and law (and medicine and business). The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of nursing experience. The ideal candidate also will be a Legal Nurse Consultant, but do not let a lack of legal experience deter you from applying. Elite will provide all necessary legal and on-the-job training for the right candidate.
Elite is a rapidly growing small business with an entrepreneurial team and a start-up mentality. Successful candidates must have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn in a dynamically changing business. The ideal Nurse Case Strategist must have exceptional communication and writing skills, independence, initiative, creativity, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Highly competitive compensation offered in addition to Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits. We pride ourselves on a very progressive work environment. If you are qualified and intrigued, please contact Elite Medical Experts to learn about this opportunity. Relocation assistance not provided, but non-local candidates will be considered if willing to relocate. Remote opportunities are not available with this position.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of nursing experience. The ideal candidate also will be a Legal Nurse Consultant, but do not let a lack of legal experience deter you from applying. Elite will provide all necessary legal and on-the-job training for the right candidate
Elite is looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Energetic, smart, positive, and self-motivated.
- Team-oriented individual who seeks leadership opportunities.
- Self-starter, fast-learner who is driven by knowledge.
- Genuine interest in business, business growth, and client acquisition.
- Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent, articulate technical writing skills (clarity, grammar, and speed).
- Highly professional communication skills for client interactions.
- High degree of comfort with computer skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- A genuine commitment to job and career growth.
- Easily and quickly adaptable.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Active listener always ready to help.
- Supportive and respectful of others.
In your reply, please include a cover letter introducing yourself and telling us why you would be a great fit for our team. Be specific and creative! Submit questions and applications to: [email protected]