Posted April 8, 2021
Business Law Paralegal (TX)
A San Antonio boutique business law firm is seeking an experienced full-time Corporate/Business Law Paralegal to join their team. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper and electronic filing system
- Performing legal research
- Creating organizational documents and transactional document preparation
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Certificate of completion from an ABA-approved paralegal certification program of education and training, or an associate degree in paralegal studies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in a Business and/or Corporate Law Firm or the Legal Department of a Corporation
Please submit your resume/cover letter and/or email to [email protected].