Posted May 21, 2019
Legal Nurse Case Strategist (AZ)
Elite Medical Experts is currently hiring motivated and business-minded nurses to join our Tucson-based office in a career focused at the intersection of Medicine & Law (and Medicine & Business). The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of nursing experience. Additional experience as an LNC, Risk Manager, Paralegal, or RN JD, is preferred, but not required. Elite will provide all necessary training for the right candidate. Highly competitive salaried compensation in addition to Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits. We pride ourselves on a very progressive work environment.
Elite is a rapidly growing small business with an entrepreneurial team and a start-up mentality. Successful candidates must have a demonstrated ability to quickly learn in a dynamically changing business. The ideal Nurse Case Strategist must have exceptional communication and writing skills, independence, initiative, creativity, self-motivation, and a strong record of patient care.
Elite identifies and hand-selects medical experts who are 100% Board-Certified physicians and surgeons practicing at the professorial level at the nation’s leading universities. Since 2010, Elite Medical Experts has earned the trust of over 3,000 clients across the US by providing strategic support and top-tier experts for any medicolegal or business matter.
The following qualities are essential to succeed in the Case Strategist role:
- Energetic, smart, positive, and self-motivated.
- Team-oriented individual who seeks leadership opportunities.
- Self-starter, fast-learner who is driven by knowledge.
- Genuine interest in business, business growth, and client acquisition.
- Entrepreneurial mindset comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent business and technical writing skills (clarity, grammar, and speed).
- Professional communication skills for direct client and expert interactions.
- High degree of comfort with computer skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Strong desire to solve complex cases by working independently and with teams.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Active listener always ready to help.
- Supportive and respectful of others.
If you are qualified and intrigued, please contact Jerene Stremick at [email protected] to learn about this opportunity. In your reply, please include a cover letter introducing yourself and telling us how you would benefit our clients and excel on our team. Be specific and creative!