Posted November 1, 2019
We are a growing subrogation, insurance defense and collection litigation law firm with offices in White Plains and Hauppauge seeking a paralegal to join the team. Our paralegal will have an active role in the day-to-day operations of the Firm, so our ideal candidate will:
Be a self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a small team,
Have excellent communication and writing skills,
Has experience or ability to draft letters and Court documents.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of litigation and arbitration documents.
- Assisting with the review of client documents and communication with clients.
- Client management in the form of telephone conversations and database maintenance
- General office tasks such as managing calendars, fielding calls, and maintaining client files such as tracking of client/case status
- Must have a certificate or degree in paralegal studies from an accredited program
- Must be competent with Microsoft Word and Excel, and be technologically-savvy
- Experience in subrogation, insurance defense and/or collection litigation is preferred but not required
To apply, please send the following to [email protected]:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter
- Contact information for 2 professional references
- Copy of your paralegal certificate or degree