CLS Refund Policy:
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing. Click Here to send your request.
- Early registration is encouraged and must be completed no later than 5 business days prior to scheduled start date. All tuition fees become non-refundable 5 business days prior to the scheduled start date.
- Students who enroll for a class that fails to run due to insufficient enrollment will be refunded in full in the same manner in which they paid (e.g. credit card will be credited; check payments will be refunded by check and mailed to the billing address provided, etc.). In addition, books purchased from CLS will be refunded in full and CLS will make arrangements for the books to be returned to our office.
- Students are responsible for any shipping fees incurred for returning books not purchased from CLS.
- Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so at least 5 business days prior to the scheduled class start date and will be refunded the course tuition fee, less a non-refundable $50 administrative fee. Materials in new condition may be returned to CLS within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund less the cost of shipping.
No refunds will be given after the class roster has officially been created (5 business days before the scheduled class start date) and the class has been identified as “running”. Materials in new condition may be returned to CLS within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund less the cost of shipping.
Please NOTE: If you registered for a CLS course directly with the college or university, you are subject to the school’s refund/drop policies.
Printed hard copy textbooks may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. Shipping fees are non-refundable unless the return is due to a live lecture course being cancelled. Textbooks must be in new, perfect condition with no writing or marks of any kind. Textbooks that are no longer in print or are an outdated edition may not be returned for a credit. Items in shrink wrap are non-refundable once they have been opened.
E-book editions of textbooks are non-refundable once the license key has been activated. E-book’s may be refunded within 10 days from the purchase so long as they have not been activated. Requests for refunds of e-books should be sent to [email protected]
No items will be accepted after 30 days.
We recommend that you insure the package when returning items, as we will not refund books that are lost or damaged in shipping. The books need to be packaged carefully, with adequate padding, tape, etc; as shipping insurance will not pay a claim if they deem the packaging to be insufficient. CLS will not refund for any damaged books returned to our office. Please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip with your return. Once the books are received, inspected, accepted, and put back in to inventory, a refund for the cost of the books will be credited to the credit card used for the purchase within 3-5 business days. Shipping is non-refundable.
Any books received at CLS that are not eligible for a refund will be returned to you, pending your payment for the cost of shipping them back to you.