Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- Jacksonville State University
- The University of Akron
- CUNY in the Heights
- Binghamton University
- Plymouth State University
- Tennessee State University
- Carroll Community College
- Oklahoma State University
- Massasoit Community College, Brockton
- Iowa Central Community College
- University of the Incarnate Word
- Valdosta State University
- Butler Community College
- SUNY College at Old Westbury
- Sanford Community Adult Education
- University of North Dakota
- Ohio University
- University of Georgia at Griffin
- California State University, Long Beach
- Lake Sumter State College
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Legal Secretary Certificate Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Investigation Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else.
The Center for Legal Studies offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.