Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- Lansing Community College Test Prep
- Niagara County Community College
- George Mason University Executive and Professional Education, Loudoun County
- York County Community College
- The Office of Workforce Alignment at Ivy Tech Community College
- Westfield State University
- Tyler Junior College
- Oklahoma State University
- The University of Utah
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Iowa Central Community College
- University of Texas El Paso
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Jacksonville State University
- St. Cloud State University
- New Mexico Junior College
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Fort Hays State University
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Bismarck State College
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Legal Secretary Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Investigation Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else.
The Center for Legal Studies offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.