Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- California State University San Marcos
- University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- University of the Pacific
- Murray State University
- East Tennessee State University
- Framingham State University
- East Stroudsburg University
- Columbus State University
- Polk State Corporate College
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Mt San Jacinto Community College
- SUNY College at Old Westbury
- Niagara County Community College
- The University of Texas El Paso
- Ashland Community and Technical College
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh at Fond du Lac
- Weber State University
- Western Carolina University
- Butler Community College
- University of Wisconsin, Stout
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Paralegal Specialization Estate Planning
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Paralegal Specialization Family Law
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else. We also offer monthly payment options.
CLS by BARBRI offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.