Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- Clarkston Community Education
- Seattle Central College, Continuing Education
- Huston-Tillotson University
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES
- Spartanburg Community College
- Carroll Community College
- Tyler Junior College
- Umpqua Community College
- MSU Billings
- Worcester State University
- Biddeford Adult Education
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Sanford Community Adult Education
- Southern Maine Community College
- Hawaii Community College
- UDC Community College
- California State University, Bakersfield, Extended University
- Indian Hills Community College
- Eastern Illinois University
- OCM BOCES
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Paralegal Specialization Estate Planning
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Paralegal Specialization Family Law
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else. We also offer monthly payment options.
The Center for Legal Studies offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.