Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- Columbia State Community College
- Indian Hills Community College
- York County Community College
- University of Wisconsin, Stout
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Bay College
- University of Wisconsin Milwaukee at Washington County
- UDC Community College
- Northeastern Illinois University
- Framingham State University
- Umpqua Community College
- North Carolina State University
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Lansing Community College Test Prep
- Stony Brook University
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- Western Carolina University
- University of Southern Indiana
- Bridgewater State University
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Legal Secretary Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Investigation Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else.
The Center for Legal Studies offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.