Here are Some of the Colleges and Universities that Offer our Programs
- Oklahoma City Community College
- Bay College
- Saint Charles Community College
- MSU Billings Extended Campus
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University
- North Carolina State University
- Jacksonville State University
- Ashland Community and Technical College
- Kauai Community School for Adults
- Tyler Junior College
- Southern University
- Sheridan College
- Western Carolina University
- St. Cloud State University
- Central Virginia Community College
- University of Georgia Center in Athens
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Lock Haven University
- Virginia Western Community College
- University of Houston, Clear Lake
Paralegal Certificate Course©
In-Class: 6 weeks
Legal Secretary Certificate Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Nurse Consultant Training Course
In-Class: 3 weeks
Legal Investigation Certificate Course
Text-only: 6 months
Top 5 ReasonsTo Enroll In Our Courses
The cost for our courses is lower than you will find anywhere else.
The Center for Legal Studies offers the most flexible programs available!
Certificates awarded by accredited colleges and universities.
Experienced Law Profs
Courses are taught by practicing lawyers and paralegals.
Legal Education is our specialization!
I finished the Paralegal Certificate Course this month. The class was fantastic!!! I am so proud to have been a part of CLS! The admin staff and instructors were outstanding. They always provided assistance whenever I needed it. I would definitely recommend CLS for anyone who is looking for online course in the legal field. Thank you again CLS! Patty T.
I totally recommend CLS. I took the paralegal class and it was very thorough, very challenging and incredibly supportive. It takes dedication and motivation to do an online class. It was the best experience I've had! Linda O.
I took the Paralegal course and loved it! I graduated at the top of the class ... the instructor, Vicki, REALLY brought out the best in all of us! I highly recommend this class & CLS! Jo Hannah P.