Register Today: Upcoming Informational Webinar
You are invited to join The Center for Legal Studies on Wednesday, September 30 at noon CST to learn more about the Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course in a free informational session.
Our Business Development Director, Stephanie Elio will discuss:
- How CLS works with accredited college and university partners
- How the online course works
- Instructor and peer/student interactions
- Course overview and learning outcomes
- Requirements for California Paralegals
- Course pricing and payment options
Have your questions answered: there will be 15 minutes dedicated to Q&A, so please bring your questions. If you are unable to attend the webinar at this date and time, please still register and we will send out the recorded webinar for you to view.
Why is the Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course Right for You?
Advanced raining will help you stand out in the competitive paralegal field. The Center for Legal Studies also offers access to employment opportunities on our career page.
Distance learning with expert instructor-led programming offers independent study while promoting connectivity with other students in your area.
Certificates are awarded by accredited educational partners at 160+ schools nationwide so you receive your training from the school of your choice.
The certificate course is competitively priced at $2400 or $400 for each topic.
Take the Next Step - Enroll and Get Started
- Select the institution from which you would like to receive your course certificate.
- Decide which session start date works best with your schedule.
- Review the required course materials and syllabus.
- Complete the registration process.
These advanced paralegal topics build upon the nationally acclaimed Paralegal Certificate Course offered by over 100 colleges and universities nationwide. These classes are available to students who wish to extensively build upon their knowledge of law and paralegal studies with classes in specialized facets of contemporary law. Are you ready to get started?