Upcoming Informational Webinar | Register Today
You are invited to join The Center for Legal Studies on Wednesday, August 12 at noon CST to learn more about the Paralegal Certificate Course in a free informational session.
Our Business Development Director, Stephanie Elio will discuss:
1. An overview of how CLS works with accredited college and university partners
2. Course pricing and payment options
3. Course materials and textbooks
4. Instructor and peer/student interactions
Have your questions answered: there will be 15 minutes dedicated to Q&A, so please bring your questions. If you are unable to attend the webinar at this date and time, please still register and we will send out the recorded webinar for you to view.
Why This Paralegal Training is Right for You:
Appropriate job-skills training will set you up to get you hired as a paralegal in a variety of industries, from law offices, insurance companies, government agencies and more.
Distance learning with expert instructor-led programming offers independent study while promoting connectivity with other students in your area.
Certificates are awarded by accredited educational partners at 160+ schools nationwide so you receive your training from the school of your choice.
The certificate course is competitively priced at $1595, a 14-week online session—lower pricing than you will find anywhere else.
Take the Next Step - Enroll and Get Started
- Select the institution from which you would like to receive your course certificate.
- Decide which session start date works best with your schedule.
- Review the required course materials and syllabus.
- Complete the registration process.