Massabesic Center for Adult Learning
eDiscovery for Paralegals
About This Course
The eDiscovery for Paralegals course is an introductory course for persons entering the eDiscovery field, as well as professionals wanting to broaden their knowledge of the eDiscovery process. This 7 week course covers the entire eDiscovery process, from preparation, to collection, to review of Electronically Stored Information (ESI). Throughout the 17 online modules and tests, learners will progress through the basics of eDiscovery preparation, best practices for ESI collection, and finally, the review process. The course is supplemented with a comprehensive textbook that covers most relevant eDiscovery topics.
Please call 1-800-522-7737 or email [email protected] for more information.
The eDiscovery for Paralegals is offered in the following formats:
This format is available to students via any computer with internet access and at any time of day or night during our online sessions.
- Review the material as many times as necessary for full retention of the information.
- Students benefit from direct interaction with the instructor and other students by way of e-mail and a discussion board.
- Online course is available virtually anytime, in the comfort and privacy of your home or office.
- Students have 7 weeks to complete the online course
- Students e-mail assignments and exams
- Once registered, your password and access information will be sent via email prior to the start of class.
To register, call the school at 207-247-2022